» » Audio Push - My Turn 3 [New Mixtape]

My Turn 3

Editor Rating:VERY HOTTTTT
User Rating:
VERY HOTTTTT
91% (54)
Rate

HNHH Premiere! Audio Push bring back their mixtape series "My Turn."



We're a few months removed from the release of Audio Push's long-awaited debut album,90951, but the rap duo have stayed in the studio since then, so it seems. The pair of I.E. spitters have returned today with the third instalment in their mixtape series that's dedicated to monopolizing other rappers' beats, My Turn, with My Turn 3. The last one arrived in summer 2015.
Today's instalment takes on beats from Amine ("Caroline"), Future ("Wicked"), Rae Sremmurd ("By Chance"), Kanye West ("Fade"), and many more over the course of twelve records.
Take a listen, and let us know if they killed these freestyles.
Tracklist
01. One Time
02. Wicked
03. Caroline
04. Way Back 
05. Picture Me Rollin
06. Live From The Man Cave
07. Air Force 1s
08. By Chance
09. IE Mentality
10. Fade
11. P.U.S.H It
12. Mama's Gems


About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply