» » » Fredo Santana Admits Drugs Wrecked His Body



Fredo Santana was hospitalized last week for liver and kidney failure.
Yesterday, he confirmed what we all suspected: His high profile drug use screwed up his body.
Hopefully I can be the face to sho niggas to slow down an we got our whole life ahead of us fuck being rock stars gettin high I got ptsd...
Gino found me on da floor shaking bleeding out the mouth having a seizure shit could a been the end
Fredo clapped back last month when Russ criticized and called “losers” those in the rap world who glorify drug use.

It looks like he’s had a change of heart. Hopefully that will stick.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply