» » » MEEK MILL’S OUT HERE FIRING SHOTS AT NICKI MINAJ? “HER EX N***A EMBARRASSED”


Maybach Music Group‘s Meek Mill has a knack for fueling the Internet and he’s done so once again with a subliminal af Instagram post possibly aimed at ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj.
Meek went to Instagram Thursday (January 19) and left an open-ended caption possibly referencing Nicki and her ex-boo Safaree Samuels.
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 8.42.05 PM
ADVERTI2EMENT
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 8.42.09 PM
Recently, Safaree flexed his muscles and boxing skills on social media.
Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 8.45.04 AM
Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 8.48.38 AM
Hours prior, Meek Mill said he would box rapper Drake with Safaree’s ex-girlfriend in attendance.
“I’m out of shape,” Meek says in the video. “Yeah, we do need a trainer. They say they trying to see you shadow box to see if you can take on Soulja Boy. Nah, Chris Brown my man, you want to mess with Chris Brown? Yeah, I’d break Drizzy the f*ck up for five mil. Of course I would and we gonna let Nicki be the ring girl. [laughs] I know, I gotta work on my legs, they skinny as sh*t but you a n*gga, why you looking at my legs dog? Y’all would come see that fight, wouldn’t y’all? Y’all would spend a hundred dollars a ticket for that.”

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply