» » » Diddy Launches #WeMissYouBIG Social Media Campaign In Celebration Of Biggie (VIDEO)



 On this date in 1997, Christopher “The Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace was killed in Los Angeles.
Twenty years later, Sean “Diddy” Combs is helping to keep his friend’s legacy alive by launching the #WeMissYouBIG social media campaign.
The Bad Boy Entertainment founder called on his 7.7 million Instagram followers to post videos of themselves rapping Biggie’s lyrics.
Diddy wrote on IG:

20 years ago today we lost the greatest rapper of all time, The Notorious B.I.G. We’re celebrating his life through his music and through his legacy today. I want everyone to get involved and rap your favorite Biggie verse, tag me and use the hashtag #WeMissYouBIG
Fans began uploading clips featuring verses made famous by the late Hip Hop icon.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply