» » » » Quavo Speaks On Soulja Boy Beef



Soulja Boy spent a good chunk of December trying to beef with Quavo.
SB threatened the Migos member with his Draco, hit him with a diss track, called him a snitch and claimed he had his chain.
Quavo ignored him. But he did have some brief words for Soulja when asked about the mentally unstable rapper on Atlanta’s 107.9.
“That shit don’t bother me,” Quavo said, dismissively.
“As far as Diddy, there wasn’t no address on it, so I can’t say he was talking about us. So it don’t bother me, I just keep moving, making my music. I know we hit makers. We ain’t no young niggas.”
Check the interview below.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply