» » PLIES GIVES EVERYONE PERFECT EXCUSE NOT TO WATCH DONALD TRUMP’S INAUGURATION



Florida rapper Plies has no interest in watching Donald Trump‘s inauguration. The hip-hop veteran has explained why he won’t be tuned into the historic event.
Plies went to Instagram Thursday (January 19) and properly lit up the inauguration coverage.
“For what? I feel like a motherf*cker who watching the inauguration tomorrow should be the ones that voted for the motherf*cker that’s getting inaugurated. Sh*t, f*ck I need to watch that for? Sh*t. ‘You should watch it, he’s going to be your new president.’ He ain’t going to be my new motherf*cking thing. Not me. Sh*t. Don’t even use the word ‘my.’ ‘My’ means it belongs to you. He got d*mn sure don’t belong to me. He belongs to the motherf*ckers that voted for him. So while y’all motherf*ckers watching the inauguration, I’m going to be out here trying to inaugurate this motherf*cker Hummer.”
ADVERTI2EMENT

Earlier in the day, West Coast rapper Snoop Dogg trolled Trump on his IG page.
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 12.01.31 PM
Recently, rap veteran Cam’ron shared his opinion on Donald Trump winning the presidency.
“Y’all voted him in. I ain’t got no opinion. I don’t even vote, so you know,” Cam said in an interview. “[Trump as president?] ’s kind of scary, you know? I think he didn’t really think he was gonna win. He seems like he’s shell-shocked to me since he won. He seems mad quiet. He’s not talking all that sh*t he been talking before the election. He been smooth. Either he just wanted to win and be cool, or I don’t even think he really thought he was gonna win.” (XXL Mag)
This week, fellow New York rapper Azealia Banks expressed an interest in performing at Trump’s inauguration.
Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 8.08.05 PM

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply