» » O Captain, My Captain: Twitter Says Goodbye To President Obama



Today is Barack Hussein Obama's last day as president.

As Barack Obama prepares to pass the presidential baton to Donald Trump, the people of Twitter reflect on his legacy and share their feelings on his exit. While many are taking the opportunity to say the words "My President is Black" one last time, others lament that Obama must say farewell to his favorite drone Droney.
Take a look at the defining photos from Obama's presidency here. Revisit his top hip hop moments here. See how Twitter is reacting to his departure below.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply