» » » » NEW MUSIC: WALE FEAT. LIL WAYNE – ‘RUNNING BACK’



A little over two weeks after debuting the song on ESPN’s “First Take,” Wale touches down with the studio version of his Lil Wayne collaboration “Running Back.”
Much like the live rendition, the smooth track bangs in its final form as Weezy and Folarin trade sports references and boasts.
“She told me to hit the hole,” raps Wale. “I used to play running back / These ni**as be fumblin’.” Weezy adds: “I want a hundred stacks / These girls selling their souls / I want my money back.”
Wale and Tunechi filmed a music video for the single last month, so fans should expect a visual soon.
“Running Back,” which is expected to appear on Wale’s forthcoming album Shine, follows a slew of Folarin freebies like “Smile,” “Heisman Watch,” “Black Is Gold,” “Folarin Like,” and“Groundhog Day.”

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply