» » » JENNIFER LOPEZ CONFIRMS DRAKE COLLABORATION

Jennifer Lopez and Drake have been enmeshed in ongoing relationship rumors. While the details surrounding their reported romance remain fuzzy, J.Lo finally confirms that the duo has been working on new music.
While promoting her NBC show “Shades of Blue,” Jenny from the Block was asked about her upcoming work with the 6 God.
“We did a song together,” she told “Entertainment Tonight.” “We’ll see if it’s on his next album, but he just asked me to do a song with him and that’s what we were doing.”
In another interview with “Extra,” she left the door open to more collaborations, adding, “We did one song together. I don’t know if we’ll do more, we’ll see.”

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply