» » DYING COP SAYS TUPAC'S STILL ALIVE AND HE FAKED HIS DEATH



I would say I blame my lack of Tupac knowledge on my East Coast lineage, but in reality, I'm just inherently lame. However, you don't have to be a huge fan of the 'Pac (people call him that, right?) to be aware of the controversy surrounding his death and the notion that he never actually died in the first place.
Well, the controversy continues almost twenty years after the late rapper's supposed (but definite) death. A recent article in The Mirror recounts the story of a retired cop named David Myers who claims he was paid $1.5 million to help Shakur fake his own death. 
“The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know,” Myers said, adding that Suge Knight and up to 30 other people were all involved. BET reports that Myers was paid a cool $50,000 to take a body double to the morgue. But then what happened to the body double?
Obviously, this is not the first time a source has claimed Tupac's death was faked and it won't be the last. Both The Mirror and BET point out that some sites that earlier reported Myers’ claims used a fake photo, strongly suggesting that the whole situation is, well, fake. Hey, worst case scenario, we still have that ri-goddamn-diculous hologram to fall back on. 

 
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.

Jeremy Glass is a writer for Thrillist and loves it when you call him Big Papa

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply