» » » Details Of The Kim Kardashian Robbery Released



When we first heard about the Kim Kardashian robbery, we thought it may have been a publicity stunt.
Now we know it was very real.
Last week French police brought 17 people into custody for the robbery. So far ten have charged with stealing over $10 million in jewelry from Kardashian.
The police report from the crime has also been released. Here are some of the translated excerpts.
“I heard a noise at the door, like footsteps, and I shouted, asking, ‘Who’s there?’ ” Kim said, according to the report. “No one answered. I called my bodyguard at 2:56 a.m. Through the door, I saw two people arrive, plus the night man who was tied up.
She continued, explaining that the two men had police paraphernalia and one individual wore ski goggles.
“It’s the one with the ski goggles who stayed with me,” she said, according to the report. “He demanded with a strong French accent, my ring. It was on the bedside table. It’s worth 4 million dollars. … I told him that I didn’t know, he took out a gun and I showed him the ring.”
She continued, according to the report: “They grabbed me and took me into the hallway. I was wearing a bathrobe, naked underneath. Then we went in the room again and they pushed me on the bed. And, it was this time, they tied me up with plastic cables and taped my hands, then they put tape over my mouth and my legs.”
It’s been suggested that the robbery was one of the catalysts of Kardashian’s hubby Kanye West’s mental breakdown late last year. It certainly seems like it was traumatic experience for Kim.

About Unknown

Hi there! I am Hung Duy and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply